Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Bag!

I've been on the look out for a new bag :3  As the one I have has been showing it is overworked :p


I maintained patience in waiting to find a bag I was truly happy with and at only a glance out the store after a purchase from Juicy, I noticed their Country Club Miss Daydreamer bag *.*


Ohh I wanted it right away!  But we were on our way to watch Beauty & the Beast in 3D before I could get a look at it :(


As soon as I got home, I searched for it on their site.  I decided that it would be my birthday present to myself ^.^


I wasn't sure on the velvet, if I'd like it, or if I was even okay with the color, since I was so set on navy--but I didn't like their navy version, and it was mainly the bows that tugged on my heart strings x3


So here it is, on the day of my birthday, immediately after work, I set on my way to the store and purchased my very first costly Juicy Couture bag *-*




*Note: For some time I was not a person to spend so much on a bag.


I love it so much and I'm so amazingly happy with it :D  I feel quite special with it--like I'm on par with other women who fancy expensive designer bags.


Either way, it's so cute and looks particularly regal with Lolita ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment