Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Je Veux Que Ce Papillon

So I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've just gained two more followers which gives me a bit more of an incentive to keep updated with this XD

Its been awhile, and I looked around wondering what's been on my mind lately. But before I was about to close and shut down my computer, there it was--something recent, saved right there onto my desktop XD

Posted by Dizzybliss: A Luly Yang dress...


Consider me shot--

--just as the scene in Kamikaze Girls.

I...want...this dress...
--I want it so bad ;~;

Purchasing this dress is, by default, impossible @~@

When I really want something that is not in my cards to get, (designer brands), I scheme up of ways to obtain it = how can I make this? o.o

I actually don't feel intimidated by this dress, I think I can do it.

The skirt looks painted o.o Something I've never done before, but luckily have a craft magazine, that thankfully I kept for just these occasions, which has a piece on painting on fabrics :3

I do think through other possible options; it seems this would be the only way it would come out right, and I actually don't mind it like I normally would with other things. Maybe it's because it has an artistic feel to it that makes it okay XD

I must go into the production of this dress--it...is...ultimate :O

No comments:

Post a Comment