Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bunny Milk & Snow Strawberry

I'm starting to like the Bunny Milk & Snow Strawberry print by Baby The Stars Shine Bright (BTSSB) in brown ._. and a JSK no less :/

When I first wanted this print, it was when I first went to San Francisco for me & Bunny's one year anniversary and I intended on visiting the Baby store while I was there. I even mentioned this in my post about it--I don't normally fall in love with so many brand prints, but this one made the list--and I wanted it.

I wasn't going to buy it there though; it wasn't the kind of money I have to spend ._. I figured and
hoped I'd eventually come to own it one day used through the egl_comm_sales. I still looked, and it wasn't a print that was easily being sold and easily procured :[

The first one I saw and fell in love with was the skirt in white; skirts are cheaper too :3 Nothing too greedy; simple and modest.

It has now been 7 months passed and now that lucky packs are being given out through the Baby store in San Francisco, and yes it is possible to get this print through the lucky packs, I went on a search to find it through the comm sales. (My best friend will actually be going up there this weekend to try to get me one... So here goes my luck o.o).

One of them that was listed was a large JSK in brown with the matching bonnet. It was pretty cute but not the color I wanted, nor the clothing type; not even in my size! But I felt myself falling for it a bit :( Now what? x[ Which one do I like? :O I still love the white--it's simply too affectionately romantic with winter~

I told Chobit Twin to still stick with my first choice, as it was my first love XD My second choice would be a lucky pack with a JSK. A girl on the ca_egl community was advertising to trade colors. She has the brown JSK with the matching bonnet, but it's still not my size (>.<) Ah~ either way, she wouldn't sell it to me because she's still trying to have the same print :p

Wouldn't it be wonderful, and greedy of me, to have both! *0* Ah~ If I want that to happen, I simply have to wait and be patient. That's the terrible thing about the way I think and my personality; I get afraid that nothing I want will be mine--that things get easily taken away from me ;~; I wonder where that feeling comes from? I know it's me lacking a sense of security...

No comments:

Post a Comment